firefox and ie

Mar 16 at 5:37 AM
I have windows 8 and first I tried to create a wifi hotspot with netsh that didn't work I turned off the virtual that it was going to create shut down my computer and restarted then I downloaded the virtual router (got it to work thank you very much) and used it I then tried to open firefox and then ie and both won't open any web pages. Anyways long story short I am able to open chrome but not firefox or ineternet explorer. I don't know what I did that messed things up both were working before I started tinkering. Firefox says server not found and when I look at the help they are talking about firewalls and antivirus but not an hour before it was working the same with ie. Any help would be much obliged. Thank you Justine.
May 18 at 2:21 PM
The Borderlands series is one of the best in the lot of action gaming. Now the third installment of the series is about to release with the addition of two new varieties of items including the laser gun and I am waiting for this game to release to check it out myself. Hope it lives up to our expectations.You can check out Borderlands 3 features