VR not starting

Mar 2, 2010 at 5:49 PM

I installed VR on win 7 32 bit.

I want to share dial up connection with android featuring mobile. but VR is not starting.

I am totally novice, detailed procedure would be helpful.

Mar 4, 2010 at 7:35 PM
akashj87 wrote:

I installed VR on win 7 32 bit.

I want to share dial up connection with android featuring mobile. but VR is not starting.

I am totally novice, detailed procedure would be helpful.

I Have the same problem :S

Mar 9, 2010 at 10:05 PM

I have the same issue.. just downloaded latest supported drivers with the same result:

Virtual Router could not be started

Coordinator
Apr 11, 2010 at 2:09 PM

I just encountered this for the first time on one of my machines that it used to work on. The only thing that's different that I can tell is that this Laptop has W7 RTM (instead of RC) and is a member of a Domain. I'll try to figure this out now that I have a machine that exhibits the problem, and I'll post back when I find out any more information.

Coordinator
Apr 11, 2010 at 2:22 PM

The solution is to install the latest device drivers for your wifi device. Note that the ones in Windows Update may not be the latest. To get the latest you may need to download them from the manufacturer's website.

I have the Intel Wifi Link 5300 device in my Laptop and I went to the link on the Supported Devices page to download the latest driver and that worked to get Virtual Router working on my laptop.