View Frequently Asked Questions
| Share on Twitter!Donate to Project
You will need to uninstall any previous versions before installing this new version.
- Added Installation Check for Windows 7 / 2008 R2 or later
- Added ability to customize the icon displayed for a particular device / connected peer. To do this, either "double click" the connected peer, or "right click" and select "properties".
- Added Network Name (SSID) and Password Field Validation. SSID can not be longer than 32 characters, and Password must be at least 8 characters and no more than 64 characters.
- Persist SSID and Password across executions so that the user doesn't have to type it in every time.
- The First time Virtual Router Manager is run the Password/Passphrase field is blank. This is to encourage users to enter their own password instead of just using the "default" value in an effort to help increase the overall security. This way there is no "default" password for hackers to try connecting with.
This project was created and is maintained by Chris Pietschmann
. Chris is a Microsoft MVP and the Owner of Simplovation LLC