VR wont start

Jan 31, 2010 at 12:00 AM

I just installed windows 7 today, and ive been for the life of me trying to find a way to connect my psp to my computer. (have a wifi/blue tooth wireless card and i have an adhawk internet shared windows wifi connection created, but the psp has some type of block that prevents it from viewing non router hot spots so it wont connect) so i downloaded VR to try and get around this problem but i get the error "virtual router could not be started"

i havent had much time to go through info on set up and what not, as i said i just installed 7, and im putting all my backup files back onto my computer.

any help would be great

Coordinator
Feb 2, 2010 at 3:16 PM

The issue is most likely that you either do not have a supported Wifi device or you do not have a "Certified for Windows 7" Wifi driver installed. Please refer to the Supported Devices page for Virtual Router to see which of the two options is your current issue.

FYI, older Wifi devices wont have drivers that support Virtual Wifi and are "Certified for Windows 7". Drivers that are "Certified for Windows Vista" will work fine with Windows 7; however they will not support Virtual Wifi and Virtual Router wont work with them.