Aug 6, 2014 at 2:57 PM
Edited Aug 6, 2014 at 3:58 PM
Need to be guided. Asking for help.
- downloaded the project,
- compiled it without any error,
- installed also the service ("VirtualRouerService") without any error,
- set the VirtualRouterClient as StartUp project in Visual Studio 2010,
- fired "netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow" in a cmd
- shared a connection
- started the project in Visual Studio
- started an virtual access point
- was able to connect to it with an iPad and to surf along the internet ;-)
Everything works very well!
I didnt get it at all and thats the reason for this thread:
Where is the point to set a breakpoint in the code (Visual Studio) that is first worked out when a client (for example an iPad) tries to connect to the virtual access point?
Where is that listening code?
And how to set there a breakpoint that will stop when hit?
Thank you very much in advance!