I need some help with using virutal router 0.9 beta please: URGENT!

Jan 12, 2014 at 9:22 PM
I am having some problems connecting to my windows 7 laptop to my iPod touch. I am very upset and mad about this, and every time I try to connect to it from my laptop, I see network I created on my iPod touch. Now when I connect to it on my iPod, it says it cannot find the network I created! Now what is up with that? I am very upset about this, and I would like an easier explanation on how to set all of this up. And in ipv4 ip address settings, I do not even know if this is supposed to be a static ip or leave it to automatic. This is really annoying me, because I have been doing this for like 2 hours already, and nothing simply works at all for me. I would like my wifi to stay connected when I am at work from home. That's the solution on how I want to use it for. Now does this virtual router really work everywhere? If it does work everywhere, then why can't I even set it up to work for? That is just terrible. You have to help me out here on this, I am breaking down. I would really like to use my iPod touch at work, with my wifi connected on it so much! So please get back to me as soon as you can with answers on how to do this. And walk me through it for me please, step-by-step. So please get back to me very soon. So thank you very much!