Two Wifi connections

Jan 11, 2014 at 2:37 AM
I have a question.

Will try to explain the situation.
I have two wifi connections
  1. An extrernal antenna which I piccup internet with
  2. An internal antenna in my laptop.
Let me first say, Everything works as it is, only problem is. My phone which cannot connect to the external network on its own will pick up the signal via the external antenna at the moment.

Problem is, I want to only pick up the internet with the external antenna.
And I want to use the internal one in my laptop to connect through te network by virtual router,
So there has to be some kind of bridge between the connection of the external antenna virtual server an my internal network.

Is something possible?
I think I had it working for some time, but I cant remember what I have done to get that working again.
Jan 23, 2014 at 1:27 AM
Emielm wrote:
I have a question.

Will try to explain the situation.
I have two wifi connections
  1. An extrernal antenna which I piccup internet with
  2. An internal antenna in my laptop.
Let me first say, Everything works as it is, only problem is. My phone which cannot connect to the external network on its own will pick up the signal via the external antenna at the moment.

Problem is, I want to only pick up the internet with the external antenna.
And I want to use the internal one in my laptop to connect through te network by virtual router,
So there has to be some kind of bridge between the connection of the external antenna virtual server an my internal network.

Is something possible?
I think I had it working for some time, but I cant remember what I have done to get that working again.
i think it is impossible, hard to explain, but in my knowledge it is impossible . waiting for another opinions .