Shows signal, no connection

Aug 19, 2013 at 2:52 AM
I installed VRP on my Dell with windows 8 and the application says that it is providing signal, and my two ios devices show the transmission, log onto the signal and show connection, but neither are loading anything at all. Ideas?
Sep 13, 2013 at 6:11 PM
Quick question do you have anything listed under the dropdown menu for Shared Connection. If you do not then make sure you do. Without this shared connection you cannot connect to your internet. Basically what it does is, tunnels your current stable internet connection through the new Network you setup. This system is good for being able to turn ethernet required internet into hotspot wifi through a laptop with a wifi adapter like almost all Windows 7 or 8 computers have this adapter. So if you do not share the connection through your current internet to the virtual router you cannot actually connect to the internet.
Sep 13, 2013 at 6:12 PM
This is a discussion section for Virtual Router - Wifi Hot Spot for Windows 8, Windows 7 and 2008 R2. Not for Virtual Router Plus. A product produced through the source code of this project but with a few fixes and advertisements.
Sep 14, 2013 at 3:05 AM
assuming we have network sharing fixed but if you look into the
adapter settings and check microsoft virtual wifi miniport
you ll notice that the receiving end =0 which mean no go
for virtual router. Try everything from reinstalling to updating
but still get no connection to vr 0.9. Help me please.