because red hues bring out

Jun 20, 2013 at 6:05 AM
Phew! I never know about you, Primpers, but I am exhausted right after the New York, London, Milan and Paris autumn/winter Fashion Weeks. And I did not even leave my desk.

It has been quite the busy month, louis vuitton handbags outlet each of the trends that have been trotting down the runways (want a snapshot? Here are our best 12 looks). There was anything from smoky eyes to red lips, though hair was styled each and every which way, from slinky to supercurly.

Each shade of red wine was spotted, from shiraz to louis vuitton australia. For inspiration, just look at Zac Posen, Anthony Vaccarello, Lanvin (above), Nina Ricci and Louis Vuitton. (Or, of course, purchase a bottle of red and operate your lips back). Very good to understand: when wearing deep shades of red, it is best to 1st line wellbalmed lips perfectly, and colour them in together with the identical pencil. You'll be able to then go back in with a lipstick inside a nearmatching shade. PS because red hues bring out any redness inside the skin, make certain your foundation is flawlessly blended. A dusting of powder, also, will not go astray; it is going to set your appear to final all evening, and supply a nice matte contrast towards the creamy texture of one's lipstick.

Chanel wowed us, as usual this time with gold and silver glitteradorned lids. But a far more wearable way version with the lustrous look is, needless to say, a wash of a single metallic hue.