plsss...VR Could Not Be Started

Jun 9, 2013 at 6:16 PM
I'm using VR 09 beta for a while but today decided not to work. simply got the message VR could not be started...and after downloading and remove and re-installing still nothing...when i install VR 1.0 i can started but i cant conect my iPad or iPhone, and when i check the Network and Sharing center i have 2 active networks: frist is the network that i use normal to connect to internet from laptop and it say at Access type : Internet, Home group:Joined and Connections: Wireless Network Connection (name of the network), and to the second one has to Access type: No network access, Home group:Joined, Connections: Wireless Network Connection 2
I have a HP pavilion dv6 with windows 7 home premium license SP1 and 64-bit operating (i just copy the details from my System properties because i have no idea about this stuff but i guess it will help) and what i want to do is to get internet from laptop on my iPad or iPhone because the wireless router is to far and i can get it on laptop but not on other devices ( wireless router is in my neighbor house and they allowed me to use their internet)
Can anyone help me plssssss which VR version to install and how to do it properly so I can get internet to my iPad or Iphon....I would be super grateful to all. THX
Jun 9, 2013 at 6:42 PM
...and i forgot to tell u that in the first active network the Internet Connection Sharing is allowed and in VR 1.0 if i'm trying to change shared connection i get a massage with " An event was unable to invoke any subscribers (Except from HRESULT:0x80040201)" and when i click ok VR is starting but Shared Connection is changing to None