TP-Link: TL-WR841N/TL-WR841ND

Sep 8, 2010 at 1:57 PM

Can I use this Router to make a hotspot?

I tried so hard, didn´t work...

How?

Sep 12, 2010 at 9:09 PM

If I am right, your card (and the driver) have to support this feature.

Take a look at your network adapters (for example in the device manager and search for something like "Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter".

If you don't see this in the device manager you either have the wrong (to old) driver or your card does not support this feature.

As an alternative search in Google for "Connectify" :) Maybe this works...

Sep 13, 2010 at 11:29 AM

It´s not a card, but a router...

Sep 15, 2010 at 10:19 PM

Hi,

that is a router...
THis device is neither running WIndows 7 nor Server 2008 R2.

A router normally provides a access point mode.
How do you wnat o install this program on you router?

Coordinator
Sep 19, 2010 at 1:33 PM

Sorry, but this software only works with either Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2. Plus, your wireless router is already a wifi hotspot, so I'm not really sure what your asking to do. Maybe you could clarify your question a little bit.

Sep 20, 2010 at 4:51 PM
I cannot find where i can make the router to an access point Am 16.09.2010, 00:19 Uhr, schrieb Crusoe : > > From: Crusoe > > Hi, > > that is a router... > THis device is neither running WIndows 7 nor Server 2008 R2. > > A router normally provides a access point mode. > How do you wnat o install this program on you router? > > Read the full discussion online. > > To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email > (virtualrouter@discussions.codeplex.com) > > To start a new discussion for this project, email > virtualrouter@discussions.codeplex.com > > You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion > on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com. > > Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any > posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com -- Erstellt mit Operas revolution�rem E-Mail-Modul: http://www.opera.com/mail/
I cannot find where i can make the router to an access point

Am 16.09.2010, 00:19 Uhr, schrieb Crusoe <notifications@codeplex.com>:

Hi,

that is a router...
THis device is neither running WIndows 7 nor Server 2008 R2.

A router normally provides a access point mode.
How do you wnat o install this program on you router?

--
Erstellt mit Operas revolutionärem E-Mail-Modul: http://www.opera.com/mail/